Sunday 5 August 2012

Lazy Sunday

Me and my BH had a stroll into town this morning, latte and muffin from Starbucks (s'ok though, both of the skinny variety...) Had some really great customer service there actually, see my previous post, I am a BIG stickler for good service. I tweeted @StarbucksUK to show my appreciation.

I like Sunday to be a dress down day, I donned my fave skinnys and Havaianas. Nothing special, safe to say I am not one who nips to Tesco in their PJ bottoms, now that's just a little too dressed down. My BH bought some new clothes, a big achievement in his eyes seen as he replenishes the wardrobe when he really really has to. Some nice slim leg GAP jeans, converse #myfaveshoesforboys and some checked shirts from Primark, he manages to make the Primarni bargains look so good. Jealous. Why is it so much easier for boys to look good?! Hmmpfhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment